Due to continued client growth, we are now looking for a new Paid Media Executive to join the team, helping us to deliver all aspects of paid media including PPC and Display to a variety of clients.
It Works Media Ltd has a small but fantastic selection of clients, including some of the UK’s most well-known retail, travel and telecoms brands. We pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering what we promise and our ability to get the job done.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Executive who has worked within an agency between 1-2 years and is looking to expand their skill set or be part of a small yet highly talented team.
Due to a number of client wins we require someone to manage, optimise and improve the paid media campaigns for a number of clients, working with the client and the rest of the search team to deliver highly efficient campaigns.
Additionally, you will be required to help identify opportunities for clients to expand their paid media campaigns to cover a variety of channels including paid social and programmatic display.
- Create, manage and optimise of all paid media accounts
- Complete keyword research
- Write and test new ad copy
- Manage keyword bids
- Competitor research
- Achieve Player and ROI targets against benchmarks
- Deliver weekly/monthly reports on progress
- Keep up to date with search & PPC related trends and industry developments
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a wider team
- Show initiative in identifying areas for improvement in the account
- Analyse past trends with the aim of outlining quick wins
- Provide regular actionable data to assist optimisation.
- 1+ Years’ experience in managing paid search account
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with MS Excel
- Understanding of PPC techniques and best practice across major search engines
- An understanding of all paid media channels
- AdWords Qualified Individual
- Experience with other search engines and ad networks would also be beneficial but not essential
- Highly organised and meticulous, with outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong time management, including the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Confident communicator, articulate and able to communicate and liaise effectively with suppliers and partners
- Fast learner and pro-active team player with a can-do attitude, supporting a culture of constant improvement
You will be provided with everything you need and supported by a very talented and passionate team of professionals. Working within a fun environment you will be paid competitively and have access to work on some highly engaging and rewarding campaigns.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Junior PPC Executive or Analyst looking to expand their career within an agency that rewards, motivates and promotes.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £20-24k per year
Email your current CV plus a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We DO NOT accept any CV’s from agencies